Our goals at the office are based on some pillars. A lot of these are symbolized by our logo: not only the handshake, but also our name Goed Geregeld, which loosely translates to “Well Organized”.
We would like to achieve the following:
- Work together in a nice way with not only our own employees, but also our clients. Work is an important part of all our lives, and we spend a lot of time doing it, so why not try to make it fun?
- Talented people stimulating each other and challenging each other because they are ambitious to be successful
- Thinking from a client’s point of view. Our area of expertise, like most of you probably know, consists of a lot of rules, which we deal with every single day. However, we feel that this cannot stop us from approaching our job from a client’s point of view.
- Achieving a healthy and controlled growth, with space for everyone to develop with the company and to keep growing. The positivity this brings within our company, as well as our long-term employees, has proven to be of great worth to our clients
- A focus to entrepreneurs, companies and organisations. This suits perfectly with who we are, and who we want to be.
“The handshake shows a deal, an agreement, personal contact and even friendship.”
We might be a young office, but all-together we have over 70 years of expertise in our area of business, namely at PwC. And our ambitions go beyond this.
What do we believe?
We believe that clients do not buy from you because of the service you provide or the products you sell, but because they believe what you believe.
We believe that entrepreneurs should focus on their business (clients, products, motivating their employees) and should not have to worry about things that are not in their area of expertise. To do so, they should build a lasting relationship with a business partner. We can provide reliable information, good and efficiently working systems, fiscal optimization and a lot more.